Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed. 2 Timothy 2:15
6:00pm to 7:30pm
For kids 3 years old through 6th grade
FBC AWANA CLUBS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL THE MADISON COUNTY COVID RISK DIAL IS IN EITHER THE YELLOW OR GREEN AREAS.
AWANA Clubs work together with parents to develop spiritually strong children who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. This program offers a good approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community.
At the AWANA clubs here at Fellowship Bible Church, we are convinced that it is worth the time, energy, and expense to provide a quality opportunity for children to learn the teaching of Bible Scripture and apply it to their young lives. We consider it a blessing to provide a quality ministry program for children and youth.
From pre-school to sixth grade, children have fun while being taught the Word of God. Our weekly AWANA clubs goes 1.5 hours and features three segments:
Consists of Bible stories and lessons based on the Word of God.
Children work through age-appropriate handbooks memorizing Bible verses and doing activities ranging from patriotism to community service.
Boys and girls play games to exercise their bodies and promote healthy competition and teamwork.
If you would like to learn more about Awana then click here to go to their website. Also, feel free to contact the Church Office.
Fellowship Bible Church AWANA Clubs Strategy
With a desire to minister responsibly in our community we are adopting the following guidelines for our AWANA Clubs, which are scheduled to begin on September 9, 2020.
1) We will abide by the State established color code risk assessment for the Newman Grove School, which currently is Yellow. If the color code increases to Orange or Red we will suspend our AWANA Clubs until such time as the risk is reduced again to Yellow or Green. In the event of the Club being suspended, workbooks may be mailed or emailed to children upon request. Memorized verses may be recited either to Parents or to Kathy Strong at the Library.
2) Parents will need to escort their children to the entrance of the church and wait while each child is scanned for fever. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed to enter the building.
3) Each person will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering.
4) Masks are encouraged when feasible, but not required.
5) Social Distancing will be practiced as much as is feasible.
6) Other precautions will be implemented as appropriate.